Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Drunk in charge of a website

We are ready to launch our new website. Its been a rollercoaster ride of emotions (mainly anger & frustration), but it should go live tomorrow.

To celebrate (she really doesn't need much of an excuse), my manager bought a couple of bottles of champagne. Actually she was going to buy doughnuts until I reminded her that I don't like them - I would have settled for danish pastries or muffins, so it isn't really my fault that she went for the booze instead. Its gone straight to my head. The temptation to just pick up the bottle & swig from it was quite strong (I'm feeling in a rather rock n roll mood today & have come in dressed in a very unworklike outfit), but I have resisted.

I'm a bit scared to do anything on the site now in case I accidently destroy it.

No comments: