Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Feeble

Over the course of the past couple of days, I’ve punched holes in about 1000 documents (my education being put to good use again!).

The past two mornings, I’ve woken up with a terrible ache in my left arm.

These two things are connected. I have an industrial injury from hole-punching. I’m so weak it is embarrassing.

I really must do something about this, but I’ve never set foot in a gym and my preferred exercise, swimming, doesn’t really help with this, even when I’ve been at my peak of fitness.

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Roses said...

I'd suggest taking an anti-inflammatory like Ibuprofen to start with, as long as you don't have asthma or stomach ulcers. When that dies down think about having a look at a home exercise regime.

I am allergic to gyms and have a few workout dvds which I will get around to doing sooner, rather than later.

I went on Amazon and rented out a few to get a feel for them and the reviews are helpful. If I were you I'd stay away from celebrity workout unless the celebrity is a genuine fitness buff.