Thursday, August 17, 2006

I would go out tonight, but I haven't got a stitch to wear

How is this possible? Having spent a small fortune on a clothes in recent months, I'm sat here with nothing suitable to wear today. As ever, it is the fault of the weather.

Do I go out in a dress and look stupid when the thunder starts? Most of my dresses will work fine in autumn with tights and boots, but really I'm not wearing tights and boots in August.

Its not helping that my favourite bronze shoes broke the other week, which rules out half of my wardrobe until I replace them.

I'm going out straight after work tonight so want to look half way decent. I can't wear anything with heels either because I've got to stand up and collate a million pieces of paper at work today (oh joy!) which needs flat shoes.

No comments: