These are the small things I've done this week. I've not done any big things for quite some time!
- Swapped 5 books via ReadItSwapIt - I thereby declare it a success but I won't be doing any more swaps until I have read this small stack of books.
- Sold two textbooks on Amazon from my arts management course, making me £15. They cost more than this originally so it isn't technically a profit, but that was two years ago, so the money is a bonus now.
- Signed up to my local Freecycle where as luck would have it a fashion student was looking for bags of old clothes for a project, so she came to take away the three bags I'd sorted out at the weekend as being for charity (who probably wouldn't have wanted them anyway).
- Returned a dress I bought before Christmas without buying anything else.
- Received the Honorarium (a small discretionary payment) for the four months work I did at the Gallery before I left, which I thought I wasn't going to get as it is discretionary, so another unexpected bonus.
I still haven't been swimming in 2007, have eaten too many biscuits at work and am no nearer moving house, but small steps are good.