Thursday, July 19, 2007

Personality Crisis


Apparently, I am a Considerate Artist. According to another of those online personality surveys anyway (as I spotted on the lovely Girl Next Door's blog).

Why am I such a sucker for these things? The thrill of nodding to myself and the computer monitor, thinking ‘Its so accurate’ and feeling slightly self-satisfied (especially with this result – an artist – how cool is that?)

But then the cynical side of me (or according to this survey, the part of me that “likes to look at all sides of a situation before making a judgment”) thinks that maybe it is rubbish. After all it is just based on my answers so perhaps that is just how I like to see myself and I answered accordingly. Secondly, I doubt that any of the descriptions would have been negative – if I answered differently, I doubt I’d come out as an Inconsiderate Drone.

The advice this one offered on how I might improve was pretty accurate however -
“don't be quick to dismiss the praise of others” and “you should try to be more outgoing in social situations, even when they make you uncomfortable”. But then I know this already – I’ve lived with myself for 32 years.

Oddly, according to these results, I am fairly low on femininity but even lower on masculinity, which I suppose is a relief, but does that make me genderless? I'll have you know I'm wearing a very pretty dress today!



1 comment:

thoughts running through my head.... said...

everytime I try to do this test it crashes my pc!!