I haven’t felt particularly inspired to write anything much recently. Things are pretty much in neutral at the moment. But to stop the tumbleweed blowing through the blog, I thought I’d better write something, anything today.
So since I last posted, I’ve done the following things:
- Been out for drinks with three separate groups of friends
- Bought a pair of shoes called Sven!
- Started my photography course, but not taken a single picture (we are going at a slow pace!)
- Caught and almost got rid of a cold
- Been to one screening at the London Film Festival
- Dined in the flagship Carluccio’s for the first, but hopefully not last time
- Starting half-heartedly contemplating Christmas and NYE