Friday, November 24, 2006

Dear Transport for London

I have paid nearly £100 for my monthly travelcard in good faith for the last couple of years. I have been a good customer, I've never fare dodged, I've always used the correct change in the ticket machines when I could and I always give up my seat to those who need it more. But this week, I feel you have abused our relationship. Every single journey I've made this week has been delayed and it really isn't good enough. Every morning before I leave for work, I check the travel news and change my route accordingly but to no avail as in the 10 minute walk from my home to the station something else goes wrong. Last night I waited 20 minutes for a tube - it wasn't vrey late (not when I started the journey anyway) and I only live in Zone 3. I hate going to work enough as it is without you adding to the stress of it. Please sort it out.

Yours faithfully

Ms S Dancer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree - the service for the last couple of weeks has been really lame - I think I've been late for work every day and it puts me in a right bad mood when I get home at night after battling with the trains. And why is it the travel news says ok and in the few minutes it takes to get to the station rail carnage ensues...

SandDancer said...

I'm having to leave early each day, which is very hard especial since its so dark! They are 'only' putting the fares up by 3% above inflation next year too which has annoyed me.