I have realised that so far this blog hasn't contained much the usual 'this is what I did today' stuff. So here is a summary of what I've done since I started this.
- Been out once in Soho (tipsy)
- Been out once in Clapham (merrily drunk)
- Been to the cinema once - Cache (frustrasting)
- Watched two films on DVD - Sin City (terrible), Training Day (indifferent)
- Watched the whole of the first series of The Mighty Boosh (brilliant)
- Applied for one new job (fingers crossed)
- Hung an exhibition of photography from Sri Lanka (time-consuming)
- Had a new shower fitted & bathroom tiled (life-changing)
- Been swimming five times (not enough)
- Bought one t-shirt, two pairs of trousers and a blouse (still have nothing to wear)
So, not very much really. It has been a dull couple of weeks - things were a lot more exciting previously.