Wednesday, April 19, 2006

One man and his dog

Last week I was feeling the lowest I had felt for a long time. I was going to write about it here, but instead I think I'll talk about the lovely film I saw last week instead - Bonbon el Perro.


Its an Argentinian film about a man who is given a dog which transforms his life. The man hooks up with a trainer & they enter the dog in a show. They drive around in a little van a lot. To be honest not much happens (I prefer that though - I'm not one for 'man in vest vs the bomb' type films).

Last week in the gloom, I thought about running away from everything, buying a little house with a garden somewhere up north where nobody knows me & buying three dogs, a shi tzu (Blossom), a long-haired dachshund (Hercules) and a Tibetan terrier. But I couldn't think of a name for the Tibetan terrier so in the end I didn't run away.

It would be a lot of grooming though.

No comments: