Friday, April 28, 2006

The Celia Birtwell Saga continues

Topshop did mess up the order as it rejected my credit card again, but I managed to order the dress again, but in a different size and then the halterneck top which had appeared to have been sold out the first time round. The top has overtaken the dress in the post and was waiting for me when I got home tonight (Topshop thankfully uses a different courier service from the morons Warehouse use who can't work our buzzer system despite instructions).

Anyway this is the top - Celia Birtwell Little Rock Print Halter to give it its full name.


I'm actually wear it now as I type, along with an old pair of flared jeans. I think I like it - no idea where I'll actually go to wear it, but it is limited edition so maybe it would be better if it remained unworn.

No comments: