Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Raspberries

I have just eaten a whole punnet of raspberries, barring two which I noticed were mouldy. There may well have been some other mouldy ones, but I wasn't really paying attention as I was eating them.

They were purchased from a random stall that sometimes appears near work (like the shop Mr Benn frequents). It wasn't there yesterday when I went out to buy fruit, so I bought a tunic/dress from French Connection instead! I don't think that can count towards my 5 portions of fruit & veg.

The young lad serving managed to carry out a phone conversation with his girlfriend while serving me. This covered how she was better off with her mum because hostels are awful, but he isn't taking her mum's side, when she would next call him, how she was tight for ringing after 6 as she had plenty of credit on her phone. He would have been better off making sure he wasn't serving rotten fruit.

No comments: