Thursday, May 18, 2006

Frock Horror

I have bought a stupid amount of dresses this year and am rather embarrassed about it because I'm supposed to be saving money & I don't really have much occassion to wear them.

Here is my guilty haul:


Primark navy with white polka dots shirt dress - worn three times so far.

H&M black 60s style jersey dress - worn twice over jeans.

Warehouse black & white striped prom dress - one once at a wedding & spilt creme caramel down it.

H&M brown patterned wrap dress - wearing now for the first time.

French Connection Brown patterned tunic - bizarrely it looks better on back-to-front

Celia Birtwell Monkey Puzzle shirt dress - needs a slip under it

Celia Birtwell Red Little Rock dress - just arrived yesterday & I think it would actually look better with opaques.

That is seven dresses - one for each day of the week, each of the deadly sins or wonders of the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wicked man