Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Animal Lover

I came across Martin Usbourne's beautifully wistful photographs of dogs and feel in love with his work.

His book, The Silence of Dogs in Cars, has gone straight to the top of my Christmas wishlist.

Reading his website further, I found out that he'd set himself a year-long challenge to see how many animals he can save - and as is the modern way, has a blog charting his progress.

And if it wasn't enough that he is a brilliant photography, his writing is frank, funny and inspiring.

If you like animals, but don't consider yourself an out-there animal activist, I wholly recommend reading his blog.

1 comment:

cogidubnus said...

Life changes...it's been a long time (again) but here's praying you had a good year, a great christmas, and will have an even better new year...Hope that doesn't sound too cliched because I really do mean it

All the best

Dave