- A pair of tickets to see a show at a local theatre – free
- Drinks before the show- £10
- Meal for two in theatre bar that left me feeling sick - £20
- Replacing cardigan that I left on my seat but was gone when I went back two minutes later - £25+ (if I can actually find another plain black cardigan that is exactly right)
- The 80 minutes of our lives that we aren’t getting back that were spent watching the dreadful show – priceless
Not the best night out ever. But getting back in the saddle quickly with another show on Monday. Hopefully that will be better.