Friday, December 11, 2009

Lame Christmas Lights...

I was going to write a post about how lame Christmas decorations seem to be this year.
I was going to moan about the three pathetic light decorations on lamp posts in my neighboourhood

I was going to moan about the pretty but insubstantial tree lights in my nearest shopping area

I was going to moan about how ugly the lights are on Oxford Street this year

I was going too moan about the almost complete lack of lights in Covent Garden

I was going to speculate on whether these half-arsed efforts were due to spending cutbacks, a victim of "the current economic climate" or of environmental concerns.

But then I saw this which more than made up for the other poor shows.

2 comments:

cogidubnus said...

Now that is BLOODY amazing...where is it?

SandDancer said...

It is in Covent Garden.